From Zen Koans
1. In the future, cutting chords will symbolize the cutting of ties to your heart.
My Heart Burns Like Fire
2. When you roll over and leave your bed, memories of your night demons will be thrown out like an old pair of shoes.
3. My heart burns like fire but my eyes are like a cold bed.
A Cup of Tea
4. The What-man charges for tea. He pours fame into the tea cup until his mother comes in to pour it for him.
Fire Poker Zen
5. People quickly followed, she hit those people within the burning fire-city.